Blending the interactive elements of communicative language teaching, the organization of functional-notional instruction, and the target language emphasis of immersion, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 are ideally suited for ASL instruction. There are over 100 instructional hours of revised and updated lessons in the teacher's guide, incorporating suggestions made by instructors, and using proven research methods.
- Video Library access FREE for all teachers, contact us today to get started!
- Full color curriculum, featuring still photos from the video material
- Complete PowerPoint presentation to offer flexibility and options for presenting information in the classroom
- Classroom materials provided as electronic files (via Google Drive) for teachers to create their own set of materials.
- Unit 6, Storytelling, builds narrative skills appropriate to new learners
- Teacher's Answer book (Student's workbook with answers,12 month video library access code)
Signing Naturally is one of the most widely used ASL curriculums throughout the United States and Canada. And now you can see for yourself, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 is truly the BEST Made Better!